Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
QantasLink, Virgin and Rex airlines all fly into Albury Airport and Snowball Express coaches will meet flights during the snow season to transport people up and down the mountain comfortably and safely.
Coaches have been scheduled to meet flights from all airlines flying in from Sydney on Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday commencing Thursday 26 June 2014. The coach journey from Albury to Hotham takes approximately 3 hours, based on snow and road conditions on the Great Alpine Road.
Please bear in mind, if you're staying inside Hotham Alpine Resort, additional resort entry fees apply. To book your Albury coach ticket, visit www.snowballexpress.com.au.
13 May 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Bright P-12 College
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Photo Gallery