Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
QantasLink, Virgin and Rex airlines all fly into Albury Airport and Snowball Express coaches will meet flights during the snow season to transport people up and down the mountain comfortably and safely.
Coaches have been scheduled to meet flights from all airlines flying in from Sydney on Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday commencing Thursday 26 June 2014. The coach journey from Albury to Hotham takes approximately 3 hours, based on snow and road conditions on the Great Alpine Road.
Please bear in mind, if you're staying inside Hotham Alpine Resort, additional resort entry fees apply. To book your Albury coach ticket, visit www.snowballexpress.com.au.
13 May 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- The Countdown is on - 120 days to Winter 2015
- 2015 Beyond Hotham Event Announcement
- Hotham Tracks & Trails, Running Along
- Applications now open for Winter 2015 employment
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- 7 Peaks Alpine Challenge 17 October 2014 - 31 March 2015
- Resort Management appoints new CEO
- Mt Hotham named in top 25 resorts by Business Insider
- Opening Launch - Alpine Crossing Trail Head
- Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!
- Half price lift tickets for season closing weekend
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Learn to Ski Week
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Photo Gallery