Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
QantasLink, Virgin and Rex airlines all fly into Albury Airport and Snowball Express coaches will meet flights during the snow season to transport people up and down the mountain comfortably and safely.
Coaches have been scheduled to meet flights from all airlines flying in from Sydney on Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday commencing Thursday 26 June 2014. The coach journey from Albury to Hotham takes approximately 3 hours, based on snow and road conditions on the Great Alpine Road.
Please bear in mind, if you're staying inside Hotham Alpine Resort, additional resort entry fees apply. To book your Albury coach ticket, visit www.snowballexpress.com.au.
13 May 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Cold snap brings early snow.
- Resort Entry
- Exciting New Village Concept Plan
- Mt Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board Annual Report 2014/15
- Hotham Autumn Feast
- Applications for employment this winter now open!
- The Green Army help revegetation project in Swindlers Valley
- Camp Hotham - Snowsports Racer Program
- Rays Ski Shop 10 Day Easter Sale
- Easter in the Alpine Region
- 6 Day Any Day Lift Pass
- 2016 SSA Recreational Competition Survey
- Huge snow gear clearance
- Explore more of Hotham on the Digital Tour Guide
- New Board Appointments for 2016
- Dinner Plain Tube Park Open for Christmas
- Electricity supply interruption 24th Nov 2015
- A Good Sign for the Bushwalking Season
- Onsen Retreat + Spa open for Melbourne Cup Long Weekend
- Hotham Auto Corsa Alpine Tarmac Rally Postoned
- Travelling The Great Alpine Road
- Hotham's $4.4 Million Snowmaking Expansion for 2016 and Beyond
- Auto Corsa Hotham Tarmac Rally Course Announcement
- Closing weekend scavenger hunt
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery