Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
QantasLink, Virgin and Rex airlines all fly into Albury Airport and Snowball Express coaches will meet flights during the snow season to transport people up and down the mountain comfortably and safely.
Coaches have been scheduled to meet flights from all airlines flying in from Sydney on Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday commencing Thursday 26 June 2014. The coach journey from Albury to Hotham takes approximately 3 hours, based on snow and road conditions on the Great Alpine Road.
Please bear in mind, if you're staying inside Hotham Alpine Resort, additional resort entry fees apply. To book your Albury coach ticket, visit www.snowballexpress.com.au.
13 May 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham FIS Racing Festival
- Hotham's new mountain ambassadors
- 5th Annual Mum's the Word Rail Jam
- Keogh's and Orchard set to open!
- Big names in ski racing ascend Mt Hotham
- Hotham Junior Freeride Series - Cheese n Crackered Rail Jam
- Try out new skis and boards for free!
- Australia Drift now open!
- Women: reach your peak this weekend!
- 3rd Place car in Pikes Peak to conquer Hotham's International Hillclimb
- Bread & Butters Rail Jam results!
- New Terrain Open
- First Hotham Junior Freeride Series Event this Saturday
- Learn to Ski and Snowboard at Hotham this Winter
- The 2014 Survey Results Are In
- Mt Hotham unveils Roundshot Camera first in Australia
- Lifts running on opening weekend
- OneTree Sports - NEW premium equipment store to open this weekend
- Diamond pattern tyre chains needed for Mt Hotham
- Snow falling and Snow guns firing with only a few days to go
- NEW night bus service for Dinner Plain and Hotham
- New restaurant for Hotham
- Brabralung year round, multi-purpose interpretive trail open just in time for Easter
- Hotham Auto Corsa Tarmac Rally
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery