Let it snow!
It's beginning to look more and more like Winter each day with light snowfalls covering the resort. What we really need is heavier snowfalls to get those lifts turning...
Experts like ‘The Grasshopper’ are predicting snowfalls through to Thursday... Let’s hope they’re right!
All vehicles must carry diamond pattern snowchains when travelling to Hotham and chains are currently being fitted to 2wd vehicles on the Harrietville side of the hill from Blowhard to Hotham. Hotham Sports in Harrietville is closed until further notice so please stop at Rays Ski Shop in Myrtleford or Hoys in Harrietville to pick up snowchains for your car.
Image: The Village Chair disappearing into the foggy abyss… Wednesday 13 June.
17 June 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Photo Gallery