Let it snow!
It's beginning to look more and more like Winter each day with light snowfalls covering the resort. What we really need is heavier snowfalls to get those lifts turning...
Experts like ‘The Grasshopper’ are predicting snowfalls through to Thursday... Let’s hope they’re right!
All vehicles must carry diamond pattern snowchains when travelling to Hotham and chains are currently being fitted to 2wd vehicles on the Harrietville side of the hill from Blowhard to Hotham. Hotham Sports in Harrietville is closed until further notice so please stop at Rays Ski Shop in Myrtleford or Hoys in Harrietville to pick up snowchains for your car.
Image: The Village Chair disappearing into the foggy abyss… Wednesday 13 June.
17 June 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit