Let it snow!
It's beginning to look more and more like Winter each day with light snowfalls covering the resort. What we really need is heavier snowfalls to get those lifts turning...
Experts like ‘The Grasshopper’ are predicting snowfalls through to Thursday... Let’s hope they’re right!
All vehicles must carry diamond pattern snowchains when travelling to Hotham and chains are currently being fitted to 2wd vehicles on the Harrietville side of the hill from Blowhard to Hotham. Hotham Sports in Harrietville is closed until further notice so please stop at Rays Ski Shop in Myrtleford or Hoys in Harrietville to pick up snowchains for your car.
Image: The Village Chair disappearing into the foggy abyss… Wednesday 13 June.
17 June 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Photo Gallery