Make the most of 7 lifts still open at Hotham and ski or ride for less this Spring.
With a fresh dusting of snow in the last days, it's a perfect time to come to the mountains and enjoy some Spring Skiing.
Lift prices have dropped to just $69 per adult per day, $59 for youths and $35 per child. Hit the slopes this Spring for less!
50% off all fashion and outerwear plus some 70% off bargains in Zirky's Boutique today and tomorrow!
Hotham Sports at Dinner Plain, Jack Frost and Zirky's have some fantastic end of season deals with discounts up to 70% off. If you need a new pair of skis, now is the prefect time to grab yourself a bargain.
SPA Offers -
Reduced $10 bus pass to Dinner Plain for Onsen guests. Pre purchase a bathing pass at Guest Services or over the phone and you can collect a discount bus voucher at Guest Services for the return visit. This also applies for all booked treatments.
More information here.
12 September 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit