Make the most of 7 lifts still open at Hotham and ski or ride for less this Spring.
With a fresh dusting of snow in the last days, it's a perfect time to come to the mountains and enjoy some Spring Skiing.
Lift prices have dropped to just $69 per adult per day, $59 for youths and $35 per child. Hit the slopes this Spring for less!
50% off all fashion and outerwear plus some 70% off bargains in Zirky's Boutique today and tomorrow!
Hotham Sports at Dinner Plain, Jack Frost and Zirky's have some fantastic end of season deals with discounts up to 70% off. If you need a new pair of skis, now is the prefect time to grab yourself a bargain.
SPA Offers -
Reduced $10 bus pass to Dinner Plain for Onsen guests. Pre purchase a bathing pass at Guest Services or over the phone and you can collect a discount bus voucher at Guest Services for the return visit. This also applies for all booked treatments.
More information here.
12 September 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Photo Gallery