Happy Christmas from Hotham!
There are lots of Christmas activities happening in the mountains this month to get you in the festive spirit. On Friday 20 December, Carols in the Alps will kick off the start of the silly season, in the 'Secret Garden' of Alphutte from 7pm.
Alphutte Pizza & Wine Bar is open from 27 December to 5 January from 6pm with Kathy Anstey singing for your entertainment on NYE. Brandy Creek Supermarket is open 7 days and Hotel High Plains will be open from 26 December to 31 January 2014 for private functions and entertainment on NYE. Mountain Kitchen will be closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day but will be open for from 27 December onwards from 9am - 4pm for breakfast, lunch, cakes and coffee. Rundells will be open for coffee and cake from 30 December to 2 January and dinner in Graze Restaurant on 31 December - bookings essential, please phone 03 5159 6422.
Australian Sled Dog Tours are open for dry land cart tours - phone 0418 230 982 to make a booking! The tennis courts are also open for hire, phone 03 5159 6696 for more information. Pick up self-guiding maps and walking tracks from the Dinner Plain Hut or from any of the reservations centres.
12 December 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Mt Hotham Alpine Resort Master Plan - Successful Tenderer
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College