Happy Christmas from Hotham!
There are lots of Christmas activities happening in the mountains this month to get you in the festive spirit. On Friday 20 December, Carols in the Alps will kick off the start of the silly season, in the 'Secret Garden' of Alphutte from 7pm.
Alphutte Pizza & Wine Bar is open from 27 December to 5 January from 6pm with Kathy Anstey singing for your entertainment on NYE. Brandy Creek Supermarket is open 7 days and Hotel High Plains will be open from 26 December to 31 January 2014 for private functions and entertainment on NYE. Mountain Kitchen will be closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day but will be open for from 27 December onwards from 9am - 4pm for breakfast, lunch, cakes and coffee. Rundells will be open for coffee and cake from 30 December to 2 January and dinner in Graze Restaurant on 31 December - bookings essential, please phone 03 5159 6422.
Australian Sled Dog Tours are open for dry land cart tours - phone 0418 230 982 to make a booking! The tennis courts are also open for hire, phone 03 5159 6696 for more information. Pick up self-guiding maps and walking tracks from the Dinner Plain Hut or from any of the reservations centres.
12 December 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Half price lift tickets for season closing weekend
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Learn to Ski Week
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Photo Gallery