Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
It’s been a busy and productive green season at Mount Hotham since the end of Winter 2013.
The attached newsletter is a brief update capturing the Mount Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board’s Summer 2013/14 works and activities including topics such as the Beyond Hotham 4WD event; Tracks and Trails updates; Geotechnical & Capex Works projects; Resort Entry updates; and Environmental information.
We hope that you enjoy our update.
And now Winter is just around the corner with the countdown until the official opening of the 2014 snow season! Now all that’s left to do is start preparing for Winter and get excited when the snowflakes start to fall…..
11 April 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Cold snap brings early snow.
- Resort Entry
- Exciting New Village Concept Plan
- Mt Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board Annual Report 2014/15
- Hotham Autumn Feast
- Applications for employment this winter now open!
- The Green Army help revegetation project in Swindlers Valley
- Camp Hotham - Snowsports Racer Program
- Rays Ski Shop 10 Day Easter Sale
- Easter in the Alpine Region
- 6 Day Any Day Lift Pass
- 2016 SSA Recreational Competition Survey
- Huge snow gear clearance
- Explore more of Hotham on the Digital Tour Guide
- New Board Appointments for 2016
- Dinner Plain Tube Park Open for Christmas
- Electricity supply interruption 24th Nov 2015
- A Good Sign for the Bushwalking Season
- Onsen Retreat + Spa open for Melbourne Cup Long Weekend
- Hotham Auto Corsa Alpine Tarmac Rally Postoned
- Travelling The Great Alpine Road
- Hotham's $4.4 Million Snowmaking Expansion for 2016 and Beyond
- Auto Corsa Hotham Tarmac Rally Course Announcement
- Closing weekend scavenger hunt
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery