Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
It’s been a busy and productive green season at Mount Hotham since the end of Winter 2013.
The attached newsletter is a brief update capturing the Mount Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board’s Summer 2013/14 works and activities including topics such as the Beyond Hotham 4WD event; Tracks and Trails updates; Geotechnical & Capex Works projects; Resort Entry updates; and Environmental information.
We hope that you enjoy our update.
And now Winter is just around the corner with the countdown until the official opening of the 2014 snow season! Now all that’s left to do is start preparing for Winter and get excited when the snowflakes start to fall…..
11 April 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - SALE EXTENDED!
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!
- Half price lift tickets for season closing weekend
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Learn to Ski Week
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Photo Gallery