Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
It’s been a busy and productive green season at Mount Hotham since the end of Winter 2013.
The attached newsletter is a brief update capturing the Mount Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board’s Summer 2013/14 works and activities including topics such as the Beyond Hotham 4WD event; Tracks and Trails updates; Geotechnical & Capex Works projects; Resort Entry updates; and Environmental information.
We hope that you enjoy our update.
And now Winter is just around the corner with the countdown until the official opening of the 2014 snow season! Now all that’s left to do is start preparing for Winter and get excited when the snowflakes start to fall…..
11 April 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Tubing and bike pump track open for Easter long weekend
- Hotham Auto Corsa Tarmac Rally
- 6 DAY ANY DAY LIFT PASS SPECIAL
- Up to 70% off ski and snowboard gear
- Applications now open for Winter 2015 employment
- Hotham Tracks & Trails, Running Along
- Great Alpine Road Closed 8am - 12:30pm Sunday
- Beyond Hotham Registration period extended
- Mt Hotham named in top 25 resorts by Business Insider
- Resort Management appoints new CEO
- 2015 Beyond Hotham Event Announcement
- Opening Launch - Alpine Crossing Trail Head
- 7 Peaks Alpine Challenge 17 October 2014 - 31 March 2015
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Learn to Ski Week
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- Photo Gallery