Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
It’s been a busy and productive green season at Mount Hotham since the end of Winter 2013.
The attached newsletter is a brief update capturing the Mount Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board’s Summer 2013/14 works and activities including topics such as the Beyond Hotham 4WD event; Tracks and Trails updates; Geotechnical & Capex Works projects; Resort Entry updates; and Environmental information.
We hope that you enjoy our update.
And now Winter is just around the corner with the countdown until the official opening of the 2014 snow season! Now all that’s left to do is start preparing for Winter and get excited when the snowflakes start to fall…..
11 April 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Women's Week kicks off
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run