Childrens Activities at Mount Hotham and Dinner Plain during the school holidays â€“ including snowman building, snow graffiti, snow angels, face painting and much much more.Â Lots of great fun for the kids to enjoy!!
$5 per child to join in the fun (children must be accompanied with a parent or guardian at all times)
Download the attachments for more details of the activities at Hotham and Dinner Plain.
For more information please call Jo on 0408 990 828 or Steve on 0418 564 338
30 June 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Bright P-12 College
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Itâ€™s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Photo Gallery