Childrens Activities at Mount Hotham and Dinner Plain during the school holidays â€“ including snowman building, snow graffiti, snow angels, face painting and much much more.Â Lots of great fun for the kids to enjoy!!
$5 per child to join in the fun (children must be accompanied with a parent or guardian at all times)
Download the attachments for more details of the activities at Hotham and Dinner Plain.
For more information please call Jo on 0408 990 828 or Steve on 0418 564 338
30 June 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Women's Week kicks off
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Itâ€™s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run