Sparkling Sunset Tours
We've had some glorious, sunny weather and thanks to the snow gods, the Sparkling Sunset Tours presented by Brown Brothers are now up and running!
The tours will run every evening (weather dependent) and depart at 4.45pm sharp from the front of White Crystal reception, returning at 6.30pm.
A truly unique experience, you'll travel in a comfortable, heated, purpose built cabin on the back of a Kassbohrer (snow grooming machine) up to the summit of Mt Hotham. What better way to take in the stunning views of Crosscut Saw National Park, Mt Buller, Mt Stirling, Mt Feathertop, the Bogong High Plains and on a clear afternoon, Mt Kosciuszko in NSW.
Enjoy Brown Brothers Prosecco, James Boags draught and nibbles, whilst experiencing the magnificent 360 degree views at 1861m above sea level.
Allowing up to eight people per tour, a Sparkling Sunset Tour is $45 per person and $20 for guests under the age of 18yrs.
Bookings essential at Guest Services in Hotham Central or phone 03 5759 4470. Weather dependent.
Image: First sunset tour of the season, 9 July 2013.
10 July 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Women's Week kicks off
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run