Bookings open for Winter 2013
It’s never too early to start planning your snow holiday for 2013. With many agencies taking bookings for next Winter, now’s your chance to get in and book your favourite property or try something new for next season.
There is a huge a range of accommodation options available, from ski-in/ski-out properties, chalets and apartments, to motel rooms and lodges.
Hotham Holidays is the only fully licensed travel agent on mountain. The team can assist you with every element of your next snow holiday including accommodation, transport, lift tickets, snowsports lessons, equipment hire, activities, spa treatments and more.
A range of booking agencies are on-mountain in Hotham and Dinner Plain to help you organise your next snow holiday:
Alpine Heights – Ph. 1300 134 546; email@example.com
Altitude Accommodation Services – Ph. 03 5759 3333; firstname.lastname@example.org
Arlberg – Ph. 03 5986 8200; email@example.com
Creek 2 Peak Booking Service – Ph. 0458 203 614 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mountain Dreaming – Ph. 03 5759 3523; email@example.com
Mount Hotham Accommodation – Ph. 03 5759 3522; firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation at Dinner Plain – Ph. 5159 6556; email@example.com
Accommodation Services of Dinner Plain – Ph. 03 5159 6696; firstname.lastname@example.org
Dinner Plain Central Reservations – Ph. 1800 670 019; email@example.com
Peppers Rundells Alpine Lodge – Ph. 03 5159 6422 firstname.lastname@example.org
10 December 2012
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Photo Gallery