Share this page
It’s started snowing!
It’s starting to get really cold and yesterday brought a fresh sprinkling of snow to our resort.
We’re expecting more snow this weekend, so fingers crossed it sticks around and keeps on coming!
Image: fresh snow yesterday, 30 April 2014
01 May 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Photo Gallery