Share this page
It’s started snowing!
It’s starting to get really cold and yesterday brought a fresh sprinkling of snow to our resort.
We’re expecting more snow this weekend, so fingers crossed it sticks around and keeps on coming!
Image: fresh snow yesterday, 30 April 2014
01 May 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham's Rider X a huge event
- Bright P-12 College Dinner Plain Campus
- Hotham Hammer Moguls Event
- Aussie Ski X and SBX teams are joined by the Canadian Ski X fraternity at Hotham.
- Hotham's Banked Slalom gets big turnout
- Hotham FIS SBX Festival
- All Lifts Turning
- Hotham FIS Racing Festival
- Hotham's new mountain ambassadors
- 5th Annual Mum's the Word Rail Jam
- Keogh's and Orchard set to open!
- Big names in ski racing ascend Mt Hotham
- Hotham Junior Freeride Series - Cheese n Crackered Rail Jam
- Try out new skis and boards for free!
- Australia Drift now open!
- Women: reach your peak this weekend!
- 3rd Place car in Pikes Peak to conquer Hotham's International Hillclimb
- Bread & Butters Rail Jam results!
- New Terrain Open
- First Hotham Junior Freeride Series Event this Saturday
- Learn to Ski and Snowboard at Hotham this Winter
- The 2014 Survey Results Are In
- Mt Hotham unveils Roundshot Camera first in Australia
- Lifts running on opening weekend
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery