Snow falling and Snow guns firing with only a few days to go
With only a couple of days to go until the opening of the 2015 Snow Season, Mother Nature has delivered the goods!
We received 20cm of natural, fresh snow turning the resort in to the winter wonderland we all know and love, we are looking forward to being able to ski and snowboard on opening weekend!
With such low temperatures and dry conditions we've fired up the snow guns and are making truckloads of snow preparation for the June long weekend. Some locals couldn't wait and got first turns in under blue sky this week already.
Follow the link to the eStore and choose your dates to see how much you can save.
This season also bring some exciting new activities, products and events, including the launch of the new ski and snowboard Masterclass program.
2015 Resort Entry permits can now be purchased at Alpine Easy Access
Bring on opening weekend!
01 June 2015
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham backs a ride for a good cause - Tour de Cure 2017
- Corral Car Park Site, Hotham Village call for Expressions of Interest in development
- Bringing Easter To New Heights
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Summit Snowmaking Stage 4: Snowmaking Works
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Wangaratta Ski Club reunites in memory of member Charlie Derrick and the 50th Anniversary of Derrick Hut
- Marty and Dan cycle the 7 Peaks to raise money to assist those in need
- Developing tadpoles have, once again, been discovered in the Loch Dam
- Cyclists pedal ‘7 Peaks in 7 Days’ to raise funds for prostate cancer research
- Mount Hotham welcomed Casey Demons VFL last weekend for their pre-season camp
- New picnic shelter infrastructure gives Mount Hotham a sense of arrival
- Hotham's Digital Tour Guide is all you need
- Mount Hotham's guided bushwalks are more than just a walk
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery