Orchard now OPEN
We now have every lift in the resort open!
Keogh's-Orchard and Australia Drift opened at 12.15 today which means that Hotham is now fully open! With over 1 metre of snow in the last week the conditions are just perfect, no matter where you go.
With the opening of Gotcha, Keogh's-Orchard and Australia Drift the Extreme Terrain at Hotham is now easily accessible.
Adult/Youth lessons are available for all levels from the Hotham Central Snowsports Centre for adults & youths and kids lessons at the Big D Kids Snowzone.
Adult/Youth Lessons start at 10am only from Hotham Central and Kids Lessons at 9.30 at the Big D.
01 July 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- The Countdown is on - 120 days to Winter 2015
- 2015 Beyond Hotham Event Announcement
- Hotham Tracks & Trails, Running Along
- Applications now open for Winter 2015 employment
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- 7 Peaks Alpine Challenge 17 October 2014 - 31 March 2015
- Resort Management appoints new CEO
- Mt Hotham named in top 25 resorts by Business Insider
- Opening Launch - Alpine Crossing Trail Head
- Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!
- Half price lift tickets for season closing weekend
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Learn to Ski Week
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Photo Gallery