Orchard now OPEN
We now have every lift in the resort open!
Keogh's-Orchard and Australia Drift opened at 12.15 today which means that Hotham is now fully open! With over 1 metre of snow in the last week the conditions are just perfect, no matter where you go.
With the opening of Gotcha, Keogh's-Orchard and Australia Drift the Extreme Terrain at Hotham is now easily accessible.
Adult/Youth lessons are available for all levels from the Hotham Central Snowsports Centre for adults & youths and kids lessons at the Big D Kids Snowzone.
Adult/Youth Lessons start at 10am only from Hotham Central and Kids Lessons at 9.30 at the Big D.
01 July 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- NEW night bus service for Dinner Plain and Hotham
- Interruption To Electricity Supply - 18th May
- New restaurant for Hotham
- Brabralung year round, multi-purpose interpretive trail open just in time for Easter
- Hotham Auto Corsa Tarmac Rally
- Snow! Snow! Snow!
- Last Days to purchase your Early Bird Season Car Permits...
- Tubing and bike pump track open for Easter long weekend
- 6 DAY ANY DAY LIFT PASS SPECIAL
- Up to 70% off ski and snowboard gear
- Great Alpine Road Closed 8am - 12:30pm Sunday
- Beyond Hotham Registration period extended
- Applications now open for Winter 2015 employment
- Mt Hotham named in top 25 resorts by Business Insider
- Resort Management appoints new CEO
- 2015 Beyond Hotham Event Announcement
- Hotham Tracks & Trails, Running Along
- Opening Launch - Alpine Crossing Trail Head
- 7 Peaks Alpine Challenge 17 October 2014 - 31 March 2015
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Photo Gallery