Orchard now OPEN
We now have every lift in the resort open!
Keogh's-Orchard and Australia Drift opened at 12.15 today which means that Hotham is now fully open! With over 1 metre of snow in the last week the conditions are just perfect, no matter where you go.
With the opening of Gotcha, Keogh's-Orchard and Australia Drift the Extreme Terrain at Hotham is now easily accessible.
Adult/Youth lessons are available for all levels from the Hotham Central Snowsports Centre for adults & youths and kids lessons at the Big D Kids Snowzone.
Adult/Youth Lessons start at 10am only from Hotham Central and Kids Lessons at 9.30 at the Big D.
01 July 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Photo Gallery