Need to escape the city and breathe in the fresh alpine air? Chase the storm this weekend and jump on a direct flight from Sydney to Hotham Airport.
There are still flights available tomorrow (Friday 2 August), leaving Sydney at 11.50am and 2.45pm. Going home, we have flights on Sunday at 12.30pm and 4.30pm. There are still $189 one way fares for this weekend!
Be spontaneous… With fresh snow on the way, there’s no excuse not to chuck a snowie this weekend!
Go to www.qantas.com to book.
01 August 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- Bright P-12 College
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Photo Gallery