Need to escape the city and breathe in the fresh alpine air? Chase the storm this weekend and jump on a direct flight from Sydney to Hotham Airport.
There are still flights available tomorrow (Friday 2 August), leaving Sydney at 11.50am and 2.45pm. Going home, we have flights on Sunday at 12.30pm and 4.30pm. There are still $189 one way fares for this weekend!
Be spontaneous… With fresh snow on the way, there’s no excuse not to chuck a snowie this weekend!
Go to www.qantas.com to book.
01 August 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Women's Week kicks off
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run