All Resorts Early Bird Season Permits
The All Resorts Early Bird prices have now been released and are available online but only until the 30th¬†of April 2014 !
Purchase online via¬†mthotham.alpineeasyaccess.com.au
Early Bird Resort Entry is a great way of saving a few $$ on your season pass for your vehicle and the All Resorts Season Permit will allow access to the Victorian snow resorts of Mount Hotham, Falls Creek, Mount Buller, Mount Baw Baw, Mount Stirling and Lake Mountain.
To take advantage of either the Mount Hotham or All Resorts Early Bird Resort Entry (for unlimited mountain access during the season), simply click¬†HERE
Or navigate to the¬†RESORT ENTRY¬†tab to view resort entry prices for the upcoming 2014 Winter season (declared snow season is from the 7th¬†of June until the 28th¬†of September).
Mount Hotham Season Permits and All Resorts Season Permits Early Bird Offers Close¬†30th April 2014
And please remember that diamond pattern chains are now mandatory for ALL vehicles entering the Mount Hotham Alpine Resort. Ladder chains, spider chains and snow socks are not permitted to be used at any time.
Day and Multi day Resort Entry permits will be available to purchase online from the 1st¬†of May, 2014.
01 April 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Women's Week kicks off
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- It‚Äôs started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run