Share this page
Update your Snow Pass details...Get ready for 2014!
Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season PermitOn sale now until the 30th of April, 2014.
New Book - The King of HothamOn sale now - a great read
Mt Hotham Alpine Resort Master Plan - Successful TendererTo read about who has secured the tender for the MHARMP.
Mt Hotham Strategic Management PlanDownload a copy.
Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing PlanHave your say on this important strategy.
Welcome to 2014May there be lots and lots of snow...
Happy Christmas from Hotham!Enjoy the holidays in the mountains
Tracks & Trails Now OpenOfficial Bushwalking Season Open
Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail RunJoin the first annual Dinner Plain Mile High trail run event.
Arlberg HothamRentals available for Snow Season 2014
7 Peaks Alpine Ascent ChallengeThe challenge has begun & new Strava segments up the ante for riders
Search for Lost GraveHave you seen the grave of a lost miner who perished 129 years ago?
Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold HistoryThe Discovery of the Upper Dargo Goldfield 1863 - 150 years ago
Thanks For the Fun TimesThe runs may be closed, but the fun is still going.
It’s time to say goodbyeThe 2013 season will come to an end this Sunday 22nd September, 5pm.
Spring OffersSave this Spring with great offers
Spring Sessions Sorbet SlopestyleCheck out the footage & results from last weekend's event!
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Mt Hotham Alpine Resort Master Plan - Successful Tenderer
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College