Share this page
6 DAY ANY DAY LIFT PASS SPECIALThe 6 Day Any Day Lift Pass Special is on sale NOW!
Up to 70% off ski and snowboard gearRays Ski Shop huge annual Easter sale starts 3 - 12 April 2015!
Applications now open for Winter 2015 employmentWork, play and have the time of your life at Australia's highest alpine resort this Winter - Applications are now open for 2015 seasonal employment.
Hotham Tracks & Trails, Running AlongMt Hotham Track Crew have been busy at work preparing Hotham’s iconic tracks and trails for the summer bushwalking & trail running competitions.
Great Alpine Road Closed 8am - 12:30pm SundaySunday 8th March - Audax Hotham Challenge bike ride.
Beyond Hotham Registration period extendedThe 2015 Beyond Hotham Registration for the Catered 4 day Trip has been extended. Get in quick for your last chance to participate!
Mt Hotham named in top 25 resorts by Business InsiderMt Hotham has been included as one of the '25 Mountains Everyone Should Ski in Their Lifetime' by Businessinsider.com.au
Resort Management appoints new CEOMount Hotham Resort Management has appointed Jonathan Hutchins as the new Chief Executive Officer taking up his appointment early in the new year.
2015 Beyond Hotham Event AnnouncementHeld at the Resort for weekend day tours in the local area followed by a 6 day 4WD adventure through North East Victoria and Southern NSW.
Opening Launch - Alpine Crossing Trail HeadMount Hotham Resort Management in conjunction with Parks Victoria and Tourism North East celebrated the opening launch of the Alpine Crossing Falls to Hotham (Loch Car Park) Trail Head.
7 Peaks Alpine Challenge 17 October 2014 - 31 March 2015An at-your-own pace cycling challenge which takes riders up to the top of Victoria’s Alpine Resorts.
Hotham History Timeline ProjectThe timeline will celebrate and honour the milestones and people that shaped Hotham.
Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!A summary of the Winter season gone by, and what to expect for Winter 2015.
The countdown is onThe countdown is on for the final days of what has been an epic season at Hotham.
Spring snowfalls!3cms overnight and still snowing!
Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final PlacingsThe final course of the OOTZ A la Carte in the Park Series was delivered on Sunday giving the series' final placings.
Learn to Ski WeekThis week Hotham acknowledges first time skiers and snowboarders with an affordable learn to ski package deal.
Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganingThe first Australian Red Bull King of Bob race took place on the slopes of the Hotham Summit last Saturday night.
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- 6 DAY ANY DAY LIFT PASS SPECIAL
- Up to 70% off ski and snowboard gear
- Applications now open for Winter 2015 employment
- Hotham Tracks & Trails, Running Along
- Great Alpine Road Closed 8am - 12:30pm Sunday
- Beyond Hotham Registration period extended
- Mt Hotham named in top 25 resorts by Business Insider
- Resort Management appoints new CEO
- 2015 Beyond Hotham Event Announcement
- Opening Launch - Alpine Crossing Trail Head
- 7 Peaks Alpine Challenge 17 October 2014 - 31 March 2015
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Learn to Ski Week
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- Photo Gallery